CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow what a mess

grace2010 Views: 1,589
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,228

Re: Wow what a mess

Vektek,

I was just about to reply to your post of earlier today. Thanks for your validation in that email.

Clearly I have to do some changing in how I post.

I am clearly not a shrinking violet that can't handle some challenging conversations. But when someone says that your church is a false teaching, it invalidates anything else they could post. It basically invalidates there whole path. It gives them no safe place to talk and closes down the opportunity for their growth through connection. I remember you saying how much you, and many others I might add, dislike being told they just don't have enough faith to get healed. This is a similar situation. Even if you are right, (which for me it hasn't been a negative experience. My church is healthy and safe for me and for everyone I know.) Anyway, even if you are right, he accusation is a dead end, unless the poster is ready to question the ministry. Not everything we read about others is true.

I am sorry you want to go. I don't want you to go. I want this to be a place where you feel respected and partnered. I think we all have to look at what needs are getting met through what we are posting, and consider if we are posting more for our own needs than for the original posters. I am guilty of that. It will not be easy for me to change. We are all very invested in our beliefs and in helping others.

More presence... aren't we all trying ot get that. More of God, less of me. We must decrease, so that he can increase. I think that some of me is getting killed off here. Join me in letting go of these parts that god is pruning.

You are beautiful. Truly in your generous posting here to me. Just Beautiful. I want us all to receive from this forum, but that can only happen if we can bring more of God and less of us to our helping. This will be a high calling. I don't know if we can change, but I am hoping to try.

If you do go, I wish you God's peace and that you remember all of the good things about the time you spent here. If you come back I wish you all the same.

Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)