CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow what a mess (edit)

grace2010 Views: 1,475
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,254

Re: Wow what a mess (edit)

Okay, I don't remember either if you said false teachings, not false prophet. There is a difference tho at the time it doesn't feel like much of one. But there is.

I have made people feel bad on here myself, and I know I did it trying to help them. I don't think it did. What I have to say to myself is just because they are asking a question about x doesn't mean they are clueless about y.

I am sorry that this is so hard. the only answer I can come up with is more presence. I am working hard at trying to change my thoughts because I think they are an entry point for things other than the will of the lord. I am also trying to meditate on the lord. I wonder if others are working on these goals and if we could encourage eachother in this goal. Its a pretty big goal.

Maybe if each of us defined what we want from this forum we could each work to provide it for that person.
Like I want to know how you(all of us) are making progress towards your goal and to comiserate with the trials along the way. Of course I want to give you my opinion but I want it to be said in a way that is within your beliefs so that isn't a wasted word.

We need topics that are opening like how do you build your faith, what has worked for you. What are your triggers to discouragement and how do you eliminate them. What id your growing edge? what do you love most about your relationship with God. And we need to agree to do less debating on here. I know it is important to you to stand up for what you believe, and it is to me too. The main reason I got on cure zone was as a service to God. I want to help people find there way to a relationship with God. So that means sharing the word. Like you said you just don't know how to make it work, right now. Me either. So we let go and let God.
Father we need you. We need your healing and your power. Lord we commit our words and our time here on this forum for however long or short it may be to your will. We ask the HOly spirit to help us discern your will. YOur word commands us to be in community that we might both support and correct each other. Help us father to find a way to do that. In Jesus name we pray, amen
Thats what is on my heart. Your a better biblical scholar than I am, and I know my prayer is not perfect but it is from my heart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)