CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chem Trails

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,241
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,939

Re: Chem Trails

yes, these guys were good.

i spent years as a regular on berklands syzygy forums. my respect for him grows daily. he was graduating college when i was born. few scientists of his caliber are willing to learn anything new, yet he continues to lend credence to things that not long ago he would have scoffed at. he KNOWS that chemtrails are real and that they are bad. the only cure for ignorance is the willingness to admit your wrong. i could go on forever about the subject of chemtrails alone.

i have always liked mccanneys electric solar system theories and stan deyo is ok, too, though he is biased in a christian direction which is not completely based in reality.

the one thing they all get right is that the sun is the source of the things we experience here on earth. the thing they all miss is that human thought heavily influences the sun. it is a feedback loop that is undeniable, which is why our more enlightened predecessors payed so much attention to the sun so that we project upon them that they were heathens worshipping something they didnt understand. they understood better than we do for sure. that so many people believe the evil ones will burn warns me that a burning may very well come from the sun. it wont be god doing it, however. it will be reaping what we have chosen to sow. as we judge, we will be judged. god will protect his own and ensure a remnant regardless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)