CureZone   Log On   Join
Adventures With Herbs

rainelovesj Views: 4,253
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,961

Adventures With Herbs

I agree Ohfor07! What we've been conditioned to think of as weeds should be safe, at least for a while.

I've set up my very first tincture just today (I know, it's not a new moon- I just couldn't wait). I went out to my yard, pulled a bunch of dandelions, and threw them in the dehydrator. Once dried I ground them in the blender, then put them in a jar with vodka and water. (The best I can get here in CA is 40 proof Vodka...) I can hardly wait for two weeks to be up, but I suspect I should wait until the next full moon instead.

My next recipe will be Schulze's garlic, ginger, cayenne tincture for circulation.
This leads me to a question; Are any peppers considered cayenne, or must it be a specific type? I have a super-hot pepper bush that I'd love to put to use.
(If this type of pepper is ok, the bush propigates very rapidly and I'd be happy to share seeds if anyone is interested.)

Late night rambling Raine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)