CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heavy question now...

MH 108 Views: 1,564
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,963

Re: Heavy question now...

I have aquired a large selection of video and cassets over the years on my own and when I buy a collection from a widow. I recentally have 2 by a lady MD who was a surgeon for years until she developed breast cancer and this forced her to wake up and she decided not to poison herself and she soon seen there was a whole other world of self-applied medicine. This resembled the surgeon's old book I use for a first schooling book so much I had to include a free copy with the 1st book now, there are several video with the second schooling book including 2 hours I made.

People truely learn by pictures more than learned words, you notice the people who built the pyramids knew survivors would find the pyramids and these survivors may come along thousands of years afterwards, so the information was all passed along in pictures and in many cases, a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

We find so many people will not read or do not have a clue what they have read, for this reason Dr. John R. Christopher made a study guide for each book and video. I have a study guide for the books and will have one for each video someday in the future.

I failed when I allowed the first book to be sold with out a study guide, but knew 99% would not buy it at full price. Only the first book will be done this way, all the rest will have large study guides and assignements that must be filled out before the next book can be obtained. Ideally the first book should have the study guide filled out and a paper written on their 1st 14 day orange juice fasting.

I can gurantee you many that did buy the first book never read it and never tried orange juice fasting even 1 day and all of those people wasted their money on the book.

To cut cost and time all the new books will be on CD and study guide on paper and video on DVD, options will be all paper and VHS.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)