CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adventures With Herbs - pepper question

Ohfor07 Views: 4,174
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,965

Re: Adventures With Herbs - pepper question

Good goin Raine. I know the good feeling, having made my own brew of Black Walnut Hull Tincture a little while back; and yes, I did have to go for a car ride in order to get grain alcohol, so I bought close to two gallons :)

Thanks for the pepper question. I'd asked the same in a separate thread many weeks ago but never found an answer. This years' crop of peppers was a variety of 3 - one labled Chili, one labeled Cherry and one labeled Red. The Red grew to a form and color pretty much identical to a Cayenne, so it got me to thinking this is just a matter of different peoples vocabulary, maybe some say "Cayenne" for what others call "Red"....... i dunno, so I asked the question here hoping to clarify.

Since I have so much of these in my freezer now, I'd like to use them as needed for treating cuts/wounds. The saying is, the deeper the cut, the better Cayenne is for treating it (grounded up/dried and packed into wound). Would be nice to get confirmation if other similar peppers can be used for the same.....patiently awaiting an answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)