CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a barefoot alert!!!

Zoebess Views: 4,262
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,951

Re: a barefoot alert!!!

I am so thankful I found this forum. I watch my coworkers kill themselves slowly...one young girl just had her gall bladder removed yesterday. I wanted so badly to tell her about the liver flush, but people don't want to hear it unless you have the white coat and the expensive false education. Another girl, only 40, has a metal hip because she had a cortisone (cortisol? I'm not sure) shot in her hip which dissolved the bone. She has all kinds of problems, including mental. They gorge themselves with microwaved nonfood and weird chemical drinks out of packages every day..ugh. I guess my problems are pretty small by comparison. This was the first year I got really sick and decided not to go to the doctor and fast instead. I came out fine, probably better than I was before. Thank god I know now that taking my cats to the vet is the worst thing I could do. I'd never put my cat through what I put my last cat through. I and the vets literally killed him, telling me that he was going to die anyway. Anyway...thanks for being here everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)