CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question to monsterlip and others trying japanese treatment

lipshitz Views: 1,165
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,484

Re: question to monsterlip and others trying japanese treatment

I have been doing the no topical treatment for over half a year, things have gotten slightly better, slightly worse, slightly better, and now slightly worse again. These times definitely have correlated with higher stress levels and less sleep, and also going off my gluten/sugar/alcohol-free diet.

Last week I got my teeth cleaned, and the hygienist had to put some polishing stuff on them, my only choices were mint and grape, I chose grape cause I thought it would be milder, but she got this purple shit all over my lips. I resisted the temptation to prematurely peel them, but my peeling cycle was almost at a full week before I went, and now it seems to be ready after only 5 days. I'm hoping if I let if go another day I will not have lost too much ground.

Still planning to get checked for allergies and food sensitivities when I get some free time off work.

Peace,
C.S.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)