CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible appendix issue. Any treatment?

Views: 1,040
Published: 11 years ago

Possible appendix issue. Any treatment?

How are you doing, MH?

So Iím having this random strange pain in liver area. Did my first liver flush last Saturday using original Clark protocol with Epsom salt. Didnít get a single stone out. Maybe I donít have them? (Hard to believe though). I could have done something wrong but I think I pretty much followed protocol.

But this is not my point now. The flush didnít do anything for my liver discomfort at all. So the next thing on my list was to see a chiropractor (first in my life). I was unable to find a good, trustable one, so I went to the first I found, but he indeed was a Palmer graduate. I also have a chronic back pain when sitting, which really got worse recently. The chiro did some adjustments and checked something (my right side was all messed up nerve-wise) and said that my ďliverĒ pain could be nerves and skeleton related in my case and offered me to have frequent visits for 2 months to help the back which, he believes will take care of that ďliverĒ pain. (Heís doing something for muscles in the backÖ - probably trying to sell me frequent appointments but thatís not my pointÖ). Hereís my point: after checking me he said that ďIFĒ itís NOT caused by nerves then its likely APPENDIX, not liver. Oh!... He could be right. I donít know why I didnít think about appendix as being the cause.

MH, whatís the deal with appendix? Can it be helped with herbs or certain food? How can I help it?

I realized that this pain/discomfort started at approximately same time as I had 2 changes in my health:
1). removed my 10 amalgams. I didnít feel any obvious symptoms of poisoning and I removed them as a common sense measure as soon as I learned that that is actually mercury.
2). Stopped eating meat and diary (sugar was stopped long before).

Could any of these have triggered appendix pain by toxin releasing when body was released of the burdens? I donít want to get to the point of having it removed.

Or, is it unlikely appendix related after all?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)