CureZone   Log On   Join
my HS treatment

chester7 Views: 6,387
Published: 10 years ago

my HS treatment

I've used various modalities trying to get rid of my Hidradenitis suppurtiva - Herbs - western, Chinese even Ayurvedic,
also acupunture and meditation and recently with recommendations from abchomeopathy.com they list various Homeopathics for hidradentis but still the boils and skin eruptions continue.

My last try was a simple formula containing a bottle of antigen or peptide and 2 packs of herbs.

Here is explaination of the treatment:

Ist according to this company, HS is an autoimmune disease resulting from antibodies to gluten and is similar to celiac disease but targets a different part of the body. In fact they also treat Celiac disease and the treatment for HS and celiac is the same by lowering antibodies to gluten.

It's a method called Oral Tolerance -a process that lowers antibodies. According to them the herbs actually coax the immune system to produce a necessary blood factor so Oral Tolerance works better because of this factor.

Anyway, my case is moderate which requires 5 courses and each course is 21 days.

I have to say after 3 courses I am having less eruptions and when they do come they are not as severe.
I noticed when the skin swelled it did not become red, it subsided and went away.
At the end of the 5 courses I am even better than before. Then it needed a few weeks for my body to
adjust to being more improved.

My HS is I believe all gone. HOwever, it is only 4 months now. But I have never had a treatment that could alleviate & make the symptoms disappear.

I do recommend that this treatment works.

This remedy or formula is found at http://www.naturopathichealing.net

This company also treats other immune disease & problems but it is enough that I mention they fix HS.

Some people feel so bad about HS they feel so hurt and life is so bad it's a living hell.
Don't give up because you should try this and will be better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.232 sec, (1)