CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible appendix issue. Any treatment?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 945
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,838

Re: Possible appendix issue. Any treatment?

Thank you all!

MH, you reminded me what I’m missing leaving in a “cage” in the city. I always wanted to move away from it, closer to Nature. Can’t figure a way to make a living outside city...  I’m not good at doing a business…. 

Plzchuckle, My pain is right below lowest rib on right side. Sometimes it’s on the side, or half-way to front area.  The pain is not severe but pretty mild, like something is pushing, or tight. When I raise my right arm I feel more tightness.
Plzchuckle, you are right and it’s more like liver than appendix. But I’m still not sure yet.

Regarding liver flush. I also did that alternative second flush in the morning of second day, 2 hours after first Epson salt. I took 1/2 glass of the oil mixture as per protocol. Would it have increased my chances of passing stones at first flush?  MH and Plzchuckle – you have scared me about a huge stone being stuck there – what if it really gets stuck?    Plus if those doctors were correct and I have a Biliary Dyskinesia (a curved duct) – that would be even scarier for me when I think of big stones going through…. Your thoughts on that?

On the day of flush I ate some fruits, vegs, and still was feeling hungry at lunch. So I took some cooked buckwheat grains. I started eating the grains and realized that they were cooked with a teaspoon of plant oil per pot. So I stopped after few spoons eaten, remembering warning about no fats on flush. I wonder if that spoiled my flush but I don’t think so. I’m still not sure what is considered as oily food for a liver flush. Is it OK to eat cooked grains before flush?  I also drunk a green tea. Are these OK? What’s not to be eaten before a flush? Are ALL fruits/vegs ok?

>>>>>>>> Maybe I don’t have them? (Hard to believe though).
>>>IF YOU CONSUME PLANT FATS DAILY, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THEM.

I do take plant fats but started only about 6 weeks ago. Could this have cleaned my gallbladder already before the first flush?

Oh, one more thing. Upon elimination I did see some slightly greenish particles of soft, clay-like substance, up to 1/4 inch in size. Could that be from liver/gallbladder? Does it say something to you, experienced flushers?

Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (2)