CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena has ruined our life! severe leg pain, numbness, tingling, hair loss, back pain, migraines, weakness, dizziness.

shannanrn Views: 38,098
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,875,631

Re: Mirena has ruined our life! severe leg pain, numbness, tingling, hair loss, back pain, migraines, weakness, dizziness.

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter. I am a 31 year old mother of 2 and got my IUD 1 year ago. I was fine until the 6 month mark. I started having migraines, abdominal cramping, mood swings, blurred vision, no sex drive, weight gain, hair loss,hair growth (in places I didn't want), chest pain, heart palpations, and a few days ago I started with the tingling in my right arm and neck. It scared the crap out of me and I called today and had mine removed. I am hoping as well it will resolve my problems. If not, my OB suggested to go the route your daughter has. I think they should take it off the market. If you goggle numbness and mirena you have all kinds of women complaining about the same things as we. I surprised it hasn't been added as a side effect...I am wishing the best for your daughter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)