CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this Chilitis??

dpp Views: 9,253
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,882,599

Re: Is this Chilitis??

try to think about your diet and what you have drank and ate up to 3-4 days prior to the breakout.
I have had similar, very bad peeling, plastic like appearance with un natural tough. slight swelling.
I find my condition is linked to Excessive alcohol intake(dehydration) minimal water intake, and some types of food.
Foods that I eat 1-4 days prior that cause the condition include any type of instant noodles. Chilly, artificial flavours. And the one main food i can blame is Rice. When I realised this and stopped the 3 to 4 weekly meals including white or wholemeal rice the condition improved.

I honestly think the condition is a combination of physical and mental condition. Cut out those foods, increase water, decrease alchohl, carbs, rice and instant cheap produced foods. Supplement with Vit D, Zinc and MultiVit. Exercise, regularly. Decrease the attention you give the condition (touching, licking, picking, looking) and be patient at times.

Shower in the morning, keeping lips constantly wet for dutation of the shower. when you get out use your shirt or towel to gently wipe off any whiteish dead skin in places and your day will be much better having done that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)