CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

musimesipomahat Views: 5,515
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,482

Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

I feel your pain because I was there

now I am still dealing with onchocderca volvulus and d-immitis (apparently o-volvulus is a huge problem if taenia solium-pork Tapeworm is in the body and I even though I never ate pork last several decades only as a child I have it only because it is favorite for chemtrails apparently so many people have them and are wondering how the hell they got it...)

d-immitis goes into your gums and mouth and face, around the ears and all over the scalp

but then the o-volvulus does the same, not sure which one did start this fun they are having but I know how you feel because it is the most horrible feeling to feel them moving on your scalp and around your head and back on your neck but then everywhere else too

but it gets better when you kill more of them

if you can, start driniking large amounts of Colloidal Silver as quickly as possible and take very hot baths with salt (does not matter if epsom or regular Sea Salt ) and add 20 to 30 drops of lavender, eucalyptus or spearmint essential oils

both these d-immitis and o-volvulus and also loa loa are very heavy on the head so be careful with Ivermectin, if you kill too many of them at the same time you can get Encephalatis, I got it in the beginning, feels like your head is going to fall off and creates extreme pressure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.844 sec, (1)