CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Important

musimesipomahat Views: 5,652
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,534

Re: Important

I do not have too good experience with albendazole actually, for me it did not do anything

I have seen three different people who are able to identify the parasites and the two of them identified almost exactly same ones only one did identify Ascaris so I took the albendazole especially to get rid of Ascaris but even after doing approx. 4 months (with breaks in between as suggested) I still felt the same movement all over my body. So either I did not have Ascaris or it simply did not help. And I gained weight while on it because I read somewhere that you need to take it with fair amount of fat for better absorption so twice a day I would be loading with the fattening food.... and at the end of the ordeal I was still full of some moving parasites

now I know they were filarial worms mixed with tapeworms

on the days you do not take anything take at least once a day cloves, turmeric, garlic, onions, thyme, cayenne pepper - there could be more herbs that help with keeping parasites at least from reproducing, some of these herbs/spices actually kill some paraasites

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)