CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

steps Views: 5,608
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,546

Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

This addiction as I understand can be greatly helped by following the Gerson therapy as far as the coffe enemas goes..it is suppose to stop these cravings for problems you mentioned.
I would do this and also start reading Bret Pierce the patient advocate for the Cancer Forum ..very wise /knowlegdable as well.( but not as informative as muni....gosh what a name even with mnemonics no one can remember how to immediately retrieve and spell it ..hardy laugh) Thanks for the info you shared today!
He introduced me to ALKAV6 and i have never felt better in a very long time..I will never stop taking Alkav6 or red desert clay among others..oh and turmeric..but if you have ..oh gosh I think it is blasto..don't quote me..on this but..I would have to go backand look at VJV link on alternative anti-helm..herbs..very recent post.
Sorry..very busy time for me and I am leaving town for a while so I do not have time to provide the link nor chime in...
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)