CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

musimesipomahat Views: 5,523
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,834

Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

very definitely dirofilaria immitis

start Wormwood , best is the tincture if you can get it, it kills the adults - start killing them as soon as possible because they will otherwise completely block your colon - it happened to me so I know

start doing coffee enemas - you can add one or two drops of cloves bud essential oils - stops reproduction which happens in the colon/intestines

get those essential oils, does not matter which one: lavender, eucalyptus, spearmint

fill the bathtub with HOT water, as hot as you can stand, put 30 drops of the essent.oil, mix well with water, you can add some Sea Salt , I add approx. 2 cups of Sea Salt to the full-filled with water bath.

stay at least 30 minutes, then wrap yourself in a big sheet/towel and rest

you should start feeling some of them go

but takes time to remove them, best is to take Wormwood every hour if you can, a few drops or if you have the herb just make a tea and drink constantly during the day and take at least two baths per day if you can and also put the oil in some of those three essential oils into some lotion and massage into your skin, also into your scalp and ears and around your stomach, it helps- I did a lot of searching and experimenting and found these three to be the most effective

get the terminator zapper if you cannot afford frequency generator, that one is next best, helps to calm them down, they will stop attacking you

stop albendazole, that would not help you with this

alternatively, investigate what drug would work for dirofilaria immits and dirofilaria repens

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.580 sec, (1)