CureZone   Log On   Join
Opinions, Medical field, Can't enforce

VJV Views: 5,484
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,889

Opinions, Medical field, Can't enforce

Well,

Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion.

But your comment did strike quite negatively.

What I personally felt from reading your post was:
"You must be feeling something else"
"It can't be worms/parasites, that you feel moving inside your liver/head"
"Maybe you are imagining it"

Those are the kind of lines, which somewhat came to my mind when I read your post.

I have also read and heard from numerous sources, that liver(and intestine) and brain areas couldn't sense movement, if even any kind of movement were going on. These sources include head to head talks with numerous doctors, friends, and reading of web articles.

But the "theory?" seemed to crumble in the face of facts, when I first felt them moving around.

And if you can, believe me, it wasn't the kind of "maybe" feeling. It was a solid, extremely clear feeling of movement/swimming/crawling, which has continued for couple of months now, straight.

And I have also read, from other posters, that they too, feel them moving around. And of course they too, are being criticized of their feelings being something else. "A trick of nerves" or such.

It does seem, that the medical field hasn't come even close to understanding the parasites and their capabilities. So they are just going with the facts, which they have at the present time. Which, unfortunately aren't even nearly sufficient.

I can't of course force you into believing all this. I suppose that if someone would have told me something like this a year back, I would have had hard time believing it.

But, as a future development, we all should accept the fact, that the parasites are able to do these things (and that we are able to feel them). As soon as we accept the facts, we would be able to concentrate our efforts into solving these situations, which seems to be a rising matter.

We can't live inside a safety bubble forever. We humans are vulnerable just like every other creature, and parasites do evolve with times, just like they probably have from the very beginning.

Of course, if you have some point, which you would like to mention, ask, debate, then feel free to do so. I and others will try our best to answer or theorize, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (2)