CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling almost the same

musimesipomahat Views: 5,569
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,871

Re: Feeling almost the same

I can see that you guys still do not believe me that this is dirofilaria immitis

it actually can get very large (as this one did) and it is considered to be a harder kill judging from the kill frequencis that Hulda Clark did identify

dirofilaria immitis 409 kHz
ascaris 408 kHz

so as you can see they are very close - the only difference is that dirofilaria starts as a microfilaria in the blood and has many lifecycle developmental stages and it is by nature spread outside the intestines

so it is designed by nature to be in the organs, muscles, skin, etc. this particular one really takes over the entire body

I just tried to help and it is up to you to make your own choices and deside if you want to try them or not

personally I use also the specific frequencies and all this stuff I do to help to speed things up because I can tell you based on my experience, this monster is an extremely hard to get rid of even using a multiple set of methods

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)