CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

wheretheresawill Views: 5,437
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,883,976

Re: Day 19 on Albendazole.

...the pharmaceutical companies have a big stake in eradicating alternative herbal remedies to increase their already fat profits with their toxic drugs that only make the sick even sicker.

I wonder if the vervain you took started any activity up that you felt or perhaps it made no difference.

I'm having a really bad time with a disseminated systemic infection, feel the hatchings now after activity was felt around my scalp and head over these last few days.

It's never ending, Ivermectin does not control what I have although I still take it as it gives me no side effects. I'm currently taking Moxidectin and Fenbendazole but I have little hope with these meds as there's been no obvious progress in depleting my para burden by taking them. It seems to me, well in my case the drugs just stir them up to reproduce further.

What do you think about the para meds and have you had any improvement with the use of some of the herbs?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)