CureZone   Log On   Join
Brief update on my condition (awesome changes).

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Insight Views: 2,065
Published: 10 years ago

Brief update on my condition (awesome changes).

Hello people,

Just wanted to give an update on where I'm at now.

My last post here in this adrenal fatigue forum a couple a months ago, I think I said I was only eating chicken, and having all kinds of problems with hypoglycemia, kidneys, etc.

Now, I am eating chicken and beef, (although I am having some problems with the chicken due to being oversaturated with it), egg yolks, salt and purple dulse, and I am pretty freely eating mixed vegetables now, and today is day three of eating BREAD. I haven't eaten bread like now since 2009, and haven't eaten it at all since March 2010. Been eating three slices a day so far, but I noticed I'm having some mild water retention and strong thirst/dehydration. Apparently this happens when you come out of ketosis, which I have been in for over 2 years, so it's shaky and trying.

Now, I am still having problems with hypoglycemia and other things (I am hypoglycemic right now and have been for the past two meals because I tried olive oil and reacted to it, just like I react to coconut and fish oils), and some of my problems have gotten bad and some better, I can't tell sometimes if I'm getting worse or better, BUT, obviously my range of food is widening which is great objective improvement, especially with eating the bread. I've also had a few periods where I was able to go between 16 and 20 hours not consuming anything but water. Something I haven't been able to do in years either.

As far as what I have been doing to get to this point, I have been doing nothing but putting faith in Jesus Christ, reading the Bible, learning about divine healing and miracles in the Bible, seeking God, etc.

I'm not taking vitamins, herbs, following any methods, going to any doctors, etc. None of that stuff which has been useless for me.

It has been an extremely rough road however; all kinds of attacks every day from every direction it's ridiculous. The devil is very real and those who disagree are simply deceived. Seems like everytime I have a breakthrough, horrible things happen shortly after, usually my health getting so bad I feel like I want to die.

But God is good, and I am still here. Christians are armed with ALL KINDS OF AUTHORITY AND POWER to overcome oppression.

Seek Jesus Christ. He will DELIVER YOU.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)