CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High Lymphocyte level and LGS

Views: 2,539
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,891,560

Re: High Lymphocyte level and LGS

Thanks Oreny. This is really interesting what you have found here. My anal odor didn't start until I was eating only bread for a week. I alwayz thought that the bread diet had a major role to play for this odor issue I am now experiencing. And to think that I also had elevated lymphocytes level right before this odor started is just amazing. Another thing is that on the old proboards88 website where we had a discussion forum about fecal odor, one of the users there reported that his odor would disappear whenever he took certain drugs for leaky gut. I think the name was colostrum or something close to that (i cant remember the name of the supplement now). But it is a supplement that athletes take as well. It is very similar to CoQ10. I wish someone can remind me of the name. It is like the number 1 medicine to treat leaky gut.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)