CureZone   Log On   Join
Lost Purpose of Forum?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 3,024
Published: 16 years ago

Lost Purpose of Forum?

It is not my intention to upset anyone, but, are we guilty of losing the purpose of the forum? It appears to me that the Ask the Barefoot Herbalist was originated to allow persons with questions about their health situations to ask MH for his wisdom and advice. It seems when someone posts a question about their situation everyone else wants to post their solution and MH does not reply because the question gets "lost". I admit I have been guilty of adding my two cents on a few occasions. It seems it would be a lot more efficient if a person could ask their question and only have MH answer it, if he chooses, and then the person could answer him and etc. I know a lot of people have a tremendous amount of information to share but it seems that could be done on another forum, perhaps a new one entitled Ask MH debate Forum? Anyone agree?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)