CureZone   Log On   Join
A support forum is great,posters have great input,links and experiences to share.

Views: 2,564
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 189,228

A support forum is great,posters have great input,links and experiences to share.

I love other curezone members posts and links and sharing of personal experiences. When someone silenced 2tuff at conspiracy forum, the ENTIRE conspiracy forum went silent and dead. D E A D. No one intelligent likes suppression of ideas and censorship, curezone is based on open exchange of personal experience and info, personal testimonials and experiences play a big part of support forums. Suppresion is for fascists.

I have been INSPIRED by others progress reports and experiences here and I learned a TON of info from liver flushers posted experiences on Liver flush forum.
At first I pushed the button that said "All MHs Messages" because MHs truth resonated and I read all his opinions. Anyone can press "All MHs Messages" and read MH exclusively.
The more Natural seekers and posters the merrier, if suppressers supressed open experiences and speech, curezones SUPPORT forums would be as dead as the conspiracy forum was when someone tried to silence 2tuff.
Try pressing "All MHs messages" button on his posts and you can learn a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)