I have been on ParaGone for about 10 days now with a fairly strict diet (similar to the candida diet) and taking it religiously, and timing each dose between meals.
I haven't passed one normal stool while on this program. Every single one of my stools has the following characteristics:
- extremely dark and slimy with a strong sweet odor
- white strands of what appears to be yeast
- specks similar in appearance to chopped peanuts
In some, not all:
- small bits of undigested food (never had this before)
- what appear to be very thin, short, slimy worms
Sometimes I have loose stools, sometimes I feel constipated and finally pass a small stool.
As a side note, I'm also experiencing abdominal cramping, bloating, and random pain in joints, shoulder, and back.
I understand that if I'm getting stuff out, I'm going to have some ugly looking stools. But is it going to be every single one? I haven't had a "normal" BM since starting this.
(I was originally on CandiGone, did it for about a week then realized that I likely had a parasite problem and decided to switch to ParaGone. I had probably 30 BMs [all diarrhea] in the first 3 days of ParaGone. But only one episode of diarrhea while on ParaGone thankfully.)