CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vote Pointless Conflict!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,551
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 189,306

Re: Vote Pointless Conflict!

These "meddlers" you speak of seem to be the majority. Perhaps it is the minority that is causing bother by prolonging complaints of a rule that has already been imposed?

And just to clarify: my previous post was, as they say, "tongue in cheek", and not meant to offend anyone. I found this thread ironic to say the least, an irony that seems to be lost on some others. The sentiment presented in the second half of my previous post still stands: this forum, along with Ask Andreas, was clearly meant to be used to gleam advice and wisdom from he who owns the forum. I have only posted on CureZone for a matter of months, but even I have noticed that these forums in particular have become less about the knowledge of the forum owner and more akin to an internet social club. Take, for example, the recent spate of conspiracy debates on this very forum; these debates are not in keeping with the theme of the forum (which is clearly visible to all at the top of the page) and entirely inappropriate considering that a conspiracy debate forum already exists!

Voting against someone is petty and somewhat laughable, whether you do this through anonymous cowardice or accusations of another venting his spleen (when it was clearly not the case). These forums are for the good of the ill and those seeking better health; they are not breeding grounds for argument and put-downs, nor do they act as a social club for the socially inept. "Support forums"...the clue is in the title.

And lastly, you have only added to the ridiculous rebellion of the minority by saying that my previous post was not helpful. How can any post prove helpful in a thread that bears no relation to the intent of the forum? There can be no advice, no assistance, no offering of knowledge, only persistent refusal by the childish heretics...and would it not be far simpler to ignore posts that did not assist you in some way, instead of feeling compelled to comment (either through voting or disagreement) on every single post in existence? Negative voting has ceased, just as it did in the Ask Andreas forum...accept it and move on to matters that actually matter.

Anyway, I am tired of this entire voting soap-opera...there are surely far greater matters for us to dwell on than this.

TCF.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)