CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What were your stools like on Paragone or other cleanse programs?

flguy Views: 5,050
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,893,266

Re: What were your stools like on Paragone or other cleanse programs?

Thanks.

Yes, I am drinking about 80-100oz of water a day (I weigh 175). I'm not drinking anything else, other than decaf green tea. I think I'm going to start making jugs of water mixed with a few tsps of Bragg's ACV and drink that through the day.

I'm also taking Critical Care 30 Billion probiotic from RenewLife. I have liquid Bentonite and psyllium powder, have made a couple of P&B shakes but usually just having the powder 1x-2x a day.

I'm just doubting myself, to be honest. A lot of the stuff I'm passing looks weird or just downright disgusting, and my stools are so strange (it's like many of them are just comprised of ropes and twisted together). Could I really be doing something, or is my body just freaking out from all the powerful herbs I'm taking? (ParaGone at full strength + ACV extract + garlic extract + olive leaf extract + minerals + vitamins + iodoral + selenium)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)