Some tips issued from 15 years of e.c. experience:
- I use the tooth paste called Homeophytol (from Vademecum). It gives me the best results (no menthol, only natural stuff, aso.)
- I brush my whole mouth at least 3 times per day.
- When you wake up, it is important to remove the white stuff (which is still liquid) around your lips. So, it won't dry into crusts. It is also important to brush your mouth quite immediately after you wake up.
- I try since 2 months to apply regularly honey on the lips (eucalyptus honey) because it seems to keep the moisture inside the lips. It is also known that honey can be used to heal some wounds / injuries. I apply it before going to bed and during the day, when it is possible.
- When you go out for a long way, try to avoid the fresh wind using a scarf, as much as possible.
My e.c. pictures posted on this site were taken when I let the dead skin building up some big crusts (3 weeks+). But, it's never a good idea to leave it alone as long as I did. I've just made it to show the dry lips to doctors / physicians. Usually, the "normal' peeling cycle lasts 1 week in my case.