CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Purpose of forum is oj fasting, liver flush, cleansing, herbs, diet, healing, nature and support.

Views: 2,492
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 189,381

Re:Purpose of forum is oj fasting, liver flush, cleansing, herbs, diet, healing, nature and support.

I gained courage to oj fast after reading about others who had done fasting and posted details about their experiences, same with liver flushing and using good products from MH. OJfast restored my health and set me on a great path. Any naysayers or critics who do not want to read hourly posts of someones oj fast, liver flush, experience with herbs or whatever should go to a no support forum. Please do not dictate forum purpose, as the forum has a different purpose for everyone. Do not speak for me or others who WANT to read and learn from MH and those posters who are using herbs, obeying nature, fasting, flushing, cleansing, detoxing, etc and have great links and RELEVANT (to me them and others) info to share. People learn by example and people learn from each other. 9855, I would love to read your posts of a successful liver flush, or even a non succesful one, a fasting experience or how herbs are working for you or any links regarding diet that we should be aware of. share As that is the purpose of a curezone group support forum.
To "support" curezone and support other curezone forum members and freely exchange information and or our personal experiences with diet,nutrition, nature and health, etc.
Take Care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)