CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My heart aches...

Insight Views: 1,500
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,266

Re: My heart aches...

"I believe He bore this pain for me so why can I not receive it? What am I missing?"

Hehe, very interesting.

I've been getting frustrated and wondering about this exact same question.

What am I missing?

God's power should be BLASTING into my life in all areas, because of what Jesus did, but instead it seems it's only trickling in.

The truth is I have been making some improvements in my health, but it's not enough. Jesus didn't pay the penalty so I could be only slightly less sick.

The HOLY SPIRIT is more than capable of providing for all our needs. In Matthew, Jesus pretty much said not to worry about clothes, food, etc. All our needs.

But he said "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

Perhaps the answer is there. I've been learning more and more little by little what the "Kingdom" is and what it's about, etc. It seems it's here available now.

I guess we'll see.

But we really SHOULD be ACTUALLY "more than conquerors", not just in our imaginations. Aren't you tired of the POWERLESS Christianity? All this stuff that denies THE POWER THEREOF?

"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." 3 John 1:2

There you go.

I don't think all this weakness and striving and disease among the Body of Christ, the Christians, is Biblical. We can't fulfill the Great Commission if we can't even function.

We all need THE POWER. We need God in our lives, for reals, not just in an ambiguous imaginary way.

The veil has been rent, right?

Anyways, press on, my sisters in Christ.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)