CureZone   Log On   Join
Autism and Glutathione

Views: 2,501
Published: 9 years ago

Autism and Glutathione

Disclaimer: Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) provides general information of interest to the autism community. The information comes from a variety of sources, and TACA does not independentlyt verify any of it. The views expressed herein are not necessarity TACA's. Nothing in this document should be construed as medical advice. Always consult your child's doctor regarding his or her individual needs.

Introduction

In the autism community over the past few years, glutathione, detoxification, and all related methylation issues have been the "hot topics" at many of the Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!) conferences, other conferences like Autism One, and with many of the current medical practitioners treating autism. There are also some recent, excellent studies by Drs. Jill James and Richard Deth on this highly debated and important topic as possible treatments for children on the spectrum.

The process of the methylation and detoxification are highly complex processes and still require more research. Treating children with autism with glutathione to promote detxification is not a perfect solution or cure for autism. It could be an important piece of what may not be functioning properly in children with autism spectrum disorders.

This document attempts to provide some basic information about glutathione, reading sources, and options available for your review. It has been written by a mom of a child with autism with no credentials or medical training. I have simply provided reading materials that have helped me, research references, and personal experiences with my child. Please work with your doctor on proper testing and the unique needs of your loved one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)