CureZone   Log On   Join
UNY, I feel I must get a colonoscopy soon

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
niteblume Views: 2,292
Published: 9 years ago

UNY, I feel I must get a colonoscopy soon

Hi Uny,

I know you are very strongly against colonoscopies and many other procedures. I am too, but I feel that I must have one now for several reasons. I feel like I have some kind of blockage and I think I feel polyps. I just know that if I find out I have cancer I will be more able to go into the incurables program more forcefully. Other things that I need to do and that others need me to do would have to take a backseat. I can't say to someone that I can't do this or that because I THINK I have cancer. If the other person has health problems, they also need to be taking time out from necessary chores. People understand better if you can't show up for an expected function if they know you have something more urgent you have to work on.

To me, to begin such a difficult program I have to know myself that it is a necessity. I have such stomach pain if I don't have food in my stomach. I suppose if that is the case when doing a juice fast that I will have to just do it anyway although I am not usually able to sleep when my stomach is causing me a lot of pain.

Another reason I need to know what I have is this: If I cure myself of cancer, I will be able to convince people that this is a better route than chemo and/or radiation.

Now, for my question: Do you have any advice on the procedure? I'm sure I have to take their recommended laxative, but I just wondered if you have any suggestions about polyp removal or anything else.

I have put this off for several months b/c I would rather do anything than have any contact with a doctor or hospital. I also know that I will have to go without any sleep since I can only sleep in daytime and they always schedule these for early morning. In spite of that, I feel I must do this and have the information I need about my body.

Thanks for any advice.

nb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)