CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Follow up EC Causes

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
00733 Views: 1,410
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,324

Re: Follow up EC Causes

My health pretty much went down hill after erymothyacin Antibiotics for A tooth abcess . people have reached for the phone to accident and emergencies with the side effects from this type and is one that falls into the area of Antibiotics you speak of. I had the work finished off in India where I had the plastic mouth thing and stretching of lips. An administration of "something" liquid at the area my whole body kind of winced internally from I don't know what it was. A week later peeling cycle and my lips were not the same after that or my ability heal compromised? Stress long spells of absent eating and diet of air coffee and smoking for a good while beforehand too.

Saying that though I do feel the nerves have a role in this the reason being and why I have returned to the forum is through something of late that has happened and maybe of significance. Basically i recieved some news that turned my world upside down, a period of loss of appetite stress and sleepless nights I began to look worse for wear so decided to One day put a bit of lipstick on and my lips began to get that red itchy burney "spmethings not right "feeling. I thought "oh no the return of ec. "But it lasted no more than 48 hrs......perhaps a coincidence. So I thought I could then wait for some calm and a stress free zone to reapply the lippy which I very rarely use but have had no probs before when I have done. The storms over and come back to centre reapplied the same
lippy and and nada nothing. It's just an observation .

ps. someone asked me about what times did my lips turn white when wet well for the lead up to my first peel. Then stopped all together although my lips in other terms were in bad shape. And briefly again eight weeks after my return to England and holiday and back to old ways and stress although it didn't develop into a full on peel which I was relieved about. but had that sticky tacky pursed lip feel for a while off and on which to me was a forewarning of some stage in the potential lip peeling cycle to come but luckily it never repeated itself in that same alarming rapid peeling manner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.795 sec, (2)