CureZone   Log On   Join
Fecal Body Odor appears while at Doctor's office?!?!?

Missy25 Views: 1,890
Published: 10 years ago

Fecal Body Odor appears while at Doctor's office?!?!?

First of all, I do not have FBO. I would say my body odor reminds me of slight unwashed butt/smelly feet. 1. Have u ever thought about going to the doctor w/o taking a bath? 2. While you're at the office can't you just start reminiscing abt a time where someone told u that u smell? Wouldnt that cause anxiety and cause the smell to activate? 3. Would it help to ask the doctor to put u in a secluded room for a period of time and see if he/she experiences the odor upon entering that room? --People complain abt doctors not being able to smell the odor which makes them think we are delusional. I believe it's worth it. TMAU sufferers get help, because Doctors are able to smell these patients. I do NOT believe doctors just dont wanna help FBO sufferers, they cant help if they are not experiencing symptoms...They gotta go off something right??. But ppl on here has said numerous times that when they're at the doctor's office they dont smell and thats only because our stress levels are drastically reduced. Guaranteed, if a doctor should experience someone with FBO that would give them reason to look into it. And for some strange reason, the cure for this disease is probably really SIMPLE. Couple of antibiotics along with probiotics and you have your life back. What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)