CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! how do i stop this bleeding?!

MH 108 Views: 3,003
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 190,322

Re: help! how do i stop this bleeding?!

When you had the operation, you advanced a problem of excessive expolsion of accumulated waste and "IF" the surgeon had been successful you probably would have all this blood/waste accumulated in organs/tissues. joints, etc. and not still coming out the lower cavity and who knows, they could have left infection or created it, etc., etc., etc. you can never fully tell by guessing.

WHY the sitz bath works for the bleeding woman in terriable pain and fear more operations and of death?

The sitz bath corrects flow of toxins and stimulates every nerve in your body and stimulated nerves creates "NERVE FORCE" and nerve force keeps the body together and rebuilt..

Having had operations and drugs and the such always throws a monkey wrench in the works, but plain cold water therapy should not bother anyone or any drug, etc.

Naturally when bleeding, your going to have to skip the hot bath and go straight to the cold water!!!! The cold water will stop the blood flow and start to work on the nerves the very first session and every 50+ year old woman I know of that has called late at night and thaught she would not live to see daylight, have all lived to proclaim the sitz bath the miracle cure and I have seen this enable women to get through the change with no operation, so you now know why this very, very old medical method was long lost on purpose!!!

Ideally you want a sitz bath you can put over your toilet, but when with out, your bath tub will have to do.

Drain the tub and apply cold water to your navel down and allow to drain, do this for 15 minutes or until the blood flow stops. Every day your better, start doing the real sitz bath of taking a hot sweat bath first and then the cold water. The toilet model allows cold water "ONLY" on your bottom and makes it easier and less fuss.

A small child can do this, it is a no brainer and can save a life when no other method can. In near death situations the blood leaves the legs and arms and surrounds the heart in a heated furry that produces death, cold water on your butt will draw the blood away from the heart and save a life.

The sitz bath does many things and will be a study for the future students.

I suggest you decide what you want to in life, what you have done so far has lead to removing one of your most vital organs and as long as your path remains the same, more of the same may be your future. We all die, but quality of life makes life worth living. Most women in this situation relies 100% on drugs and operations until the MD says to get out, your now on the hospice list and we can no longer help you and then you know your days are limited to less than 10 if your relatives allows the morphine, etc.

You would want to study Dr. Christopher's woman's book $14.95 and if you were real serious I have 30 of the Dr. Mom home study courses, 12 videos and books just for women created by Sandra Davis, the teacher who replaced the big headed Dr. Richard Shulze at the school of natural healing of Christopher's. I purchased the last 30 sets from Sandra, I thought it was a steal of a deal.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.141 sec, (2)