CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! how do i stop this bleeding?!

MH 108 Views: 2,786
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 190,330

Re: help! how do i stop this bleeding?!

The sitz bath can be done by all. If you can set above cold water and take your hand and draw up the water, then you have done the original sitz bath at zero cost.

I am sorry to say, that in reality, you and only you are responsible for you and to rely on those that do not care is in deed a hopeless end. The baggage as children stops at age 22, from this age on, you are what you want to be and you can not blame others or at least, it does no good. You can seek sunlight and eat foods properly, no one on this earth can stop you from breathing properly and NO ONE will help you cure your self, ONLY YOU CAN. You are a supreme power, the hydrogen in your eyes alone is powerful enough to blow up a town, you have the power of the universe, but if you succumb to those that do not care, then you want it this way. You can crawl outise and eat grass "IF" you have to, no one stops you, only you put up the road blocks.

If you want to survive, you have to help your self and anyone who can use a computer, can help them self. The Amish ladies who are not alound to sit by men at church or talk out of turn and must carry their own weight around the farm and work 14 hours a day and have a baby every 11 months, I would believe they may not have a chance with out being beaten or thrown out into the cold, but anyone who can use a computer has the world at their finger tips and ample government aid, especially if they are female.

There is always something you can do!

Good Luck.
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)