CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 16 of very FIRST parasite cleanse, need advice

Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,469
Published: 9 years ago

Day 16 of very FIRST parasite cleanse, need advice

I have heard before that a 35 day herbal cleanse should be stopped for rest 5 days right in the middle (at day 15) is this a good idea? (this is my most nagging question)

I was told that I would likely go through a healing crisis for a few days. I am still very much in one. I do feel like the treatment is working, there is no question but the gas is so foul, and bm are soft and frequent (2 per day) and very much like clockwork, which is a big big improvement over the last 10 years of my life.

However, this die-off or detox reaction or whatever has got me weak at times, foggy headed. Difficult to carry on work and normal activities. And the gas is so very gross and nasty along with the smell of the bm's at times. So my question is how long can this possibly continue? I've never done this before and I think I am moderately/severely infested.

I have done 4 coffee enemas and 1 salt water purge. I think a good rate is 2 coffee enemas per week and 1 salt water purge. Does this sound reasonable?

I have done 2 epson salt baths. How many of these per week should I do? I have felt better, extremely relaxed but also very fatigued afterwards.

I took the salt water purge at 7am this morning, nothing happened till almost 8am when I had to go, then I had to go some at 9am. There was no "butt peeing" or anything. Stools were slightly more loose than on recent days.

Also please help clarify my long range expectations. Should I continue with herbal cleanse for 3 consecutive months, then bi-anually or quarterlly thereafter?

How much better should I feel at day thirty? versus now (day 16) because I am struggling to the point that I called in sick today.

Thanks, your experience is very valuable to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.469 sec, (1)