CureZone   Log On   Join
hey doc! i have this too....and...

jman2007 Views: 2,145
Published: 10 years ago

hey doc! i have this too....and...

found this from an earlier post....
"""
Pelvic floor dysfuntion. What will they come up with next??? I get to a point where I think I've heard it all - not so, here's a new one. Pelvic floor dysfuntion.

What that technically means is you need an adjustment. That's what us Chiropractors do - eliminate pelvic dysfuntion.

Okay, if the pelvic musculature has fallen thus causing incomplete bowel evacuation do the following.

It's called the "slant board". Get a piece of plywood or something wide enough for your body to fit on. Put one end up on the bed and the other on the floor. Lay on your back with your feet at the top and your head at the bottom. While laying there after 2 minutes suck in your abdominal muscles. You can even mesasage the muscles starting right above the pubic bone and pull upward. Not hard, real easy. This will raise the musculature off the floor of the pelvis.

If you want to do a very mild "crunch" while laying on the board go ahead and do so. Just flex your abdominal muscles, don't try to do a sit-up.
"""

....confused what kind of massage is this(are the hands on the spine pushing up or on top?, also i am having horrible abdominal pain due to consitpiatin issues that do not respond to laxatives. i was just diagnosed with pelvic pain syndrome with pelvic floor dysfunction and prostitis. i assume this adjustment would correct it? any other advice to get things open a bit.

Also any other references on self adjustments?

thanks in advance you rock.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)