CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Couple of Questions re: AF and Iron/Copper/Zinc

HennaHead Views: 1,681
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,903,857

Re: Couple of Questions re: AF and Iron/Copper/Zinc

SouthLonder- I hope you get feeling better soon.

- feel I can't properly communicate with people/hold decent relationships (this has been a problem for a while - but I have had great days on Iodine where I feel like a real person). Don't feel I have anything interesting to say to people. Even with girlfriends I feel I have not connected.

I can relate to your statement. Not feeling like I had anything important to say so I kept my mouth shut. This has been happening now for the last 6 months. I've stayed off of curezone for the most part. Looking back, I realize that I had the same issues before I had mercury fillings removed.

Once I had the fillings removed I was on a wheat & caffeine free diet and watching it with passion. I am celiac. Did all the cleanses I could find and did them faithfully.

I went through a good five years with everything improving and just within the last 2 years this has started happening again but I have cheated here and there in my busy life and have had some wheat here in there along with starting black teas & coffee again. Not a lot of wheat but alot of caffeine. Enough that I believe it has brought me to the battle ground again.
Over the last three years the D3 and Iodine have helped to keep me from getting the annual strep throat I've always had problems with. I've been using the Iodine pretty much since the forum started but not as much as others. I had a lot of detoxing to do. I am finally up to 100mg. per day but it has taken me a long time. Mostly because I had a lot of mercury in my system. I think my lack of communication has come from needing to correct my diet again and give my adrenals some real serious consideration.

Like I said, I sure am glad you found this place. You'll learn a lot of Science about the body. Don't be like me. I tend to take long vacations from this forum and then have to play catch up later. Best to your health! HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)