CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i keep adding to this list!

shelbyd Views: 3,038
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 190,608

Re: i keep adding to this list!

Hi MH,

My twin girls, age 2, started with runny(clear) noses yesterday, the first time they have ever been even remotely sick. They have slight fevers, nothing too bad, a few sneezes here and there, no coughing, no "real" congestion. So today when they got up I gave them some fresh orange juice/water with oregano oil(diluted 10:1), one drop. Then 2 hours later I gave them rice/almond milk(homemade with honey) with another drop of oregano oil.

They seem to still have appetites so should I feed them some fruit if they want it? Should I continue the oregano oil? Is the rice/almosd milk OK to give them? I don't have any olive leaf except what's in the dewormer.

Normally I give them oatmeal for breakfast and fruit the rest of the day. Should I change the diet at all? They are not cranky at all, just one was uncomfortable when sleeping. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)