CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Poor man's cure all

MH 108 Views: 2,821
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 190,613

Re: Poor man's cure all

You make a good point that I have ignored for a long time. This potion is not actually mine, I just mixed 3 person's methods into 1 to make all their methods better. It works, I have zero fear of anyone ever saying it doesn't work, the catch is, you have to do it faithfully and even though it is cheap, the taste is powerful and I have added some powerful herbs into the mix, because the taste over powers all, so in this manner I can "BOOST" these old feller's formulas for the poor and unwilling to change, actually I have never seen being poor as an excuse, the less you do the better, but some how the poor manage to find plenty of wrong foods.

This method allows your foods, but how many will faithfully take 1 tablespoon after EVERY MEAL with 3 glasses of water? I doubt very many, the few that will try will take it as medicine and treat it as such. You have to have the fear of death to make you a believer in these type of lifetime programs, no matter how simple they may be. WHEN you know your life hangs in the balance and fear the knife and needle more, then we have a candadate.

There are allot of principles behind ths method and I am not sure i will ever disclose them all, too many are always looking for excuses to not do it right and seek an easy route out!

Thanks,
Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)