CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So, What's in it?

MH 108 Views: 2,884
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 190,622

Re: So, What's in it?

The number 1 cancer herb in the history of the world is garlic, so no decent cure- all could exist with out it, cayenne moves the mud, so naturally when I say it bites, your getting allot of cayenne! Add the punch of oregano and olive leaf, etc. and your looking at a potent formula that moves the mud, kills the critters and stimulates the stomach, etc.

Naturally these herbs are ALL DEAD and have no ability to cure a single thing, like all foods that enter the mouth, the body has but one goal, REMOVE IT and this is how herbs aid, the body seeks to remove certain herbs out in certain methods and once you know, you can use any herb and this is why Dr. Christopher pulled weeds for free in the neighbor's gardens, any old weed will do when you know what to do with it.

You can mix these herbs all day and consume them many ways, but it is dose dependant and method. This is not a medicine, it is a tonic and I am making it cheap for those who won't change and those that just want to experiment.

I know many like coconut oil and the health food stores tend to rip you off with little jars, when I get time I will have this in bulk, just becauae coconut and I do not get along does not mean it is not a great herb.

Every once in awhile you meet a special person, a few years ago we met Elizabeth, she fell in love with our herbs and the use of raising a house full of beautiful daughters. She decided she wanted all her settlement to have these products at wholesale prices and set out to acheive this, for a year now she buys wholesale in bulk and sales to all her settlement at her cost and she is far from being a wealthy person, she is on the tip top of my Special people list! We could all do with such a friend!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)