CureZone   Log On   Join
My Liver Fluke Description??

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
niteblume Views: 1,419
Published: 9 years ago

My Liver Fluke Description??

I know that's what it is, but I don't really. Ok...it came out with a coffee enema. It is about 3/4 inch long. It is the shape I've seen of the images on google, but it is almost totally transparent. It has one tiny black object about 1/4 inch from the head end AND it has a few little egg looking things about 1/4 inch from the tail end. The images I've seen have quite a bit more things inside. I've seen plenty of candida and I can tell this is something more substantial b/c it is laying on its side and is much more than a blob.

Something else surprised(shocked) me. Some parasitic looking thing(wormish?) ended up in my enema bucket like it backwashed. ewww! I can't imagine it going down that long tube when I thought it was going the other way.

Ok...this is a post for people to ridicule(the ones who wouldn't think of doing a CE. Nothing to see here folks. Keep moving.

Any replies appreciated.

nb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)