CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fecal Microbial Transfer

jameskep37 Views: 2,934
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,907,094

Re: Fecal Microbial Transfer

Fecal transfers might be a good option to help restore the good flora in the colon. As the article stated it may take several infusions before it is successfull. As soon as I receive some powdered undecenoic acid I am going to do  retention enemas with the powdered undecenoic acid.  Hopefully i can get to the point where I can clear out enough fungal candida to do a series of fecal transfers.

I have a product I bought a long time ago called candida helper from Wellness resources. it has undeclyenic acid(133 mg) and caprylic acid(135 mg), lactoferrin (54mg). I did an enema with one capsule a few weeks ago and it caused me to be loopy for about 4 hours straight. Im thinking maybe most of that was from the caprylic acid? It was hard to believe that the small amount that i did as an enema caused that kind of reaction for 4 hrs straight. It will be interesting to see what happens when i  do the undecenoic acid  enema by itself.

Do you think any of the candida force reaches the colon or it mostly gets absorbed in the small intestine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.579 sec, (1)