CureZone   Log On   Join
Anal odor (strong clue)

RaisinOak Views: 6,174
Published: 9 years ago

Anal odor (strong clue)

i don't mean to be gross. yesterday i was experiencing incomplete evacuation before i went outside. while i was outside, i started to smell a strong smell of poo on and off like i had soiled myself. the smell would suddenly hit my nose and then disappear - on and off like that. when i got back home, i removed the tissue paper i used to seal my anus, and i could see that the tissue paper was a little bit soiled with poo.
so i wrapped another piece of tissue around that soiled tissue paper so that i could then take it to the toilet and flush it.
before flushing it, i put the soiled tissue paper close to my nose to smell it but surprisingly it didn't have any smell.so i was wondering how come the soiled tissue paper could have no smell and i was smelling poo on and off when i was outside.
its very likely that i have an infection in my rectum that produces the strong poo smell anytime poo touches that infected area. doctors may have to do a biopsy of the infected area to be able to detect that it is infected. This may be the reason why our gut bacteria may seem normal, yet we still smell. The infection may actually be in the skin of the rectal walls..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)