CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anal odor (strong clue)

RaisinOak Views: 5,655
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,952

Re: Anal odor (strong clue)

Hi Venkvelaga,
I put tissue to try to seal my anus so as to reduce the leaky gas smell. And it does reduce the smell because without that tissue there I would smell like I soiled myself big time. However, with the tissue there, I would smell like I didn't bother to wipe well after a bowel movement. May God help us and quickly deliver us from this crazy condition!!!
Gush.
Another thing is that I can't repeat underwear for 2 straight days. Otherwise, the leaky gas smell would escalate. And the crazy thing is that the tissue paper that I use to seal my anus wouldn't have any smell on it.
After a bowel movement, the fecal odor escalates as well. So I guess it's safe to think that it's some sort of microorganism responsible for this. The fact that people can have this leaky gas coming from other areas of their body (not just anus) sort of attest to the fact that microorganism/infection could be responsible.
The longer I stay away from having a bowel movement, the more the leaky gas smell reduces.
Normal people say the only time they experience our kind of leaky gas is if they don't take a bath for a long time period. Well I never used to wash my anus too good before the smell began for me. And now I get bad rashes if I have a bowel movement and I don't immediately wash my anus with soap and water. Perhaps doctors could perform a biopsy on those rashes to discover the pathogen responsible?
The scary thing is that I think those rashes are called hemmroids and are hard to heal.
It seems that the pathogen responsible for our smell only has to be in contact with the tiniest (little) bit of food material to produce such abundant leaky gas. This may explain why the tissue paper I use to cover my anus doesn't stink even though there's a smell coming from the anal region.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)