Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
fecalodor Views: 5,520
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,070

Re: Anal odor (strong clue)

WOW!!!
This is getting really interesting. Thanks Raisinoak for this thread. I also have something to chip in, but I'm afraid to do so because the 'moral police' here may report me for keeping it real and accuse me of being 'sick' and enjoying certain things. Friggin Hypocrite! They are the ones so quick to add ''divinity'' or even ''God'' to their usernames, but they know darn well they don't have love in their heart and quick to condemn others.

Anyway! what the heck, in my usual style, I'll keep it real again. Yayy! This may be the last bubble to unearth this ''mysterious'' fecal odor condition.

I didn't start to have this anal odor until the first day I got penetrated in the anus. For the first time, I then experienced anal fecal odor after that "anal sex" encounter. The smell disappeared by the next day but people that smelt it on me commented.

The next time I was penetrated in the anus again, same thing happened. I began to have anal odor until the smell disappeared again.

I have just found out that the lubricants I applied in my anus before getting penetrated usually traps bacteria. Yeah, sex is nasty and a perfect breeding place for microorganisms. I believe my partner must have used saliva as well for lubrication. It is interesting that someone on this thread mentioned the fact that candida developed from their saliva in a juice bottle.

Therefore, my anal odor may be as a result of bacteria-overpopulation and/or candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)