CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PDT - Continued

Michel84 Views: 2,155
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,758

Re: PDT - Continued

Question 1: No, not really. There has always been a short time that I bit my lips subcontiously.

Question 2: I think my EC started (5-6 years ago) in a stressful period, when due to lip licking (I think) my lips became very dry. A crack appeared in my lower lip, which I started biting for about a week, untill it sometimes bled. Retarded as I was, I only realised that I should stop doing that after about 2-3 weeks. I kept licking it alot subcontiously for a long time, maybe 6 months, untill I found out that I had some chronic condition. By then, my lower lip was severely inflamed, painful, very swollen, peeling like mad. It hurt for me to talk, laugh, and sometimes eat. During this whole time, I ate quite unhealthy, low amounts of veggies, but I didn't smoke. I did, however, drink acidics like beer and cola.

I don't think I can say that I have a condition different from EC, because the characteristic skin peeling is still present. On the other hand, my current approach may not be advisable to everyone (!), because I don't have inflamed skin anymore. I will upload a pic soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)