CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PDT - Continued

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Vunk Views: 2,267
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,762

Re: PDT - Continued

Well I don't really tell you that you should to launch into that kind of operation without ever try to let your lips alone for a while which is for me, and according to all the comments in this forum, the BEST solution we get.

Like you, my 'E.C.' (I always put E.C in apostrophes because I think it is a 'FALSE' illness) started during a stress period in which I was bitting my lips, pull my skin out, but, rethinking, I really started to see that I have 'ugly' CRUSTS when I began to put some COMMERCIAL LIPBALM on it, that shit had surely and excessively DRY OUT my lips.

For the most part of us, we consulted, have consulted, are consulting, some dermatologists because of the anxiety generated by these CRUSTS.

All the dermatologists, without exception, and without any specific attention on our problem, prescribed us a dozen (added up) of ointments/creams which lead to NOTHING.

I'm convinced that, and with regard to some comments on this forum, all the dermatologists (anyway the ones I've consulted) are completely mistaken and even refuse to hear that theirs ointments/creams lead to NOTHING.

We dove in a vicious circle because of those dermatologists.

The crusts, are a natural process of skin regeneration and all the chimical products prescribed to us have just prevented us from healing by sweeping away all that crusts which don't have the time to do their role.

As an example, I told to my dermatologist that his cream/ointment just masked the apparent problem without resolving it. He DOES NOT WANT to BELIVE ME and insisted on the fact that I have normal lips which just simply peeled, but not at all, I have (and we have) damaged lips on which crusts appear to heal it.

For your inflammation, I can understand that you think you don't have inflamed skin anymore but I don't really believe. The red color has sensibly disappeared because of all your creams/ointments you permanently apply on it.
I say that because I had the same situation and I assure you that if you leave all the creams/ointments/lipbalms and that you wash your face with a water lightly hot your damaged skin would respond on it and the red color of inflammation would come back.

If we want to get our normal lips again, we have to let it in a normal way of healing.

Our crusts are there to regenerate our skin and don't are an EXCESS skin which peel on NORMAL LIPS.

Vunk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.408 sec, (2)