CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PDT - Continued

Vunk Views: 2,272
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,910,779

Re: PDT - Continued

Well, so to speak, I don't think that perservatives, processed food, or a diet of raw fruits during months and months really serve to something.

In my case, and probably in a lot here, we don't suffer from any regulation disease, infection, fungus or what ever. Yes, our condition started during a stress period in which we had the bad habit to bit and pull out our lips, and it ends here, that's all.

Since one week and a half, I've restarded a 'FREE' treatment.

-I had already started a 'FREE' treatment in a few months ago but I didn't hold the situation after about three weeks and it's logical because of all the dermatologists who tell black, then white, prescribe this kind of cream, then an other, incessantly until to advise to consult a psychiatrist because we contradict them on the treatment results- This can drive us crazy.
-Also, I didn't do the 'FREE' treatment as 'NORMAL' it should have been-

Today, I've no kind of inflammation at all. I've made sure that crusts adapt to my skin elasticity so now I can talk, eat, smile and laugh without any discomfort. Also I can see the grooves and the texture difference between 'in' and 'out'.

Then, and not a negligible point, I look after my crusts with nailscissors -good idea found here- and it's a very useful tool which permits to really have DECENT lips.

I'm convinced that is the ONE and ONLY way to heal.

Vunk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)